Our Track Record


Since 2010 The Gold Forecast has been delivering profitable results. Each trade, each buy and each sell signal is documented by archived videos. Created daily for investors and traders of all levels, The Gold Forecast gives you an edge in trading the market.


Trading System

The system that we use for trade recommendations is a hybrid method in which we combine fundamental data with three primary technical studies.

We look at fundamental data for the "big" picture, which we weave into our technical studies. These studies will help identify key pivot points. They will also provide us with the timing for entrance and exits of trades, as well as stop placements.

The three technical methods we combine are Japanese Candlesticks, Elliot wave theory and Fibonacci retracement.

Learn More

The Gold Forecast

The Gold Forecast was created for investors and traders of all levels. Each day we publish a five to ten minute video containing concise, easily-digestible visual and verbal information, conveying precision technical market insights. All blended with the day’s most important fundamental news.

Read More

Trending Markets

Trending markets is an ancillary module for use with your Gold Forecast subscription.

It covers additional markets such as the S&P 500, US dollar and crude oil. The primary purpose for this service is to provide us with quality markets to trade when the precious metals markets are range bound, or when these markets present trading opportunities.

Endorsements of Confidence

Gary is one of the most skilled technicians I have met during my time covering the markets. Dedicated, reputable and skilled…

Daniela Cambone
Editor-in-Chief, Kitco News

More Testimonials

About The Gold Forecast

Wagner Financial Group is the producer of the Gold Forecast.

Based in Honolulu, Hawaii, our company is comprised of a dedicated group of trading, technology, and finance professionals who apply their experience, teamwork and innovation towards a common goal - helping traders succeed.

Learn More

Previous Reports

Daily Report: Tue, 10/25/2016 - 17:19

Two important Hindu festivals in India stirred demand for physical gold, which helped to spur higher prices in spot and futures. Since falling from its recent high on September 30th and a subsequent drop on October 5th, gold has been trading in a narrow and tightly defined range. A slightly stronger dollar brought minor headwinds to regular trading activity, which bid gold up. After all was said and done, the yellow metal rose about $9.50 The only fundamental condition capping gold prices at the moment is a worry about the raising of interest rates by the U.S. Federal Reserve in December. Higher... Read more

Daily Report: Mon, 10/24/2016 - 17:08

Gold is off about $1.70 per ounce today, virtually all of that loss coming from dollar strength. Silver gained via regular trading strength, even with the high-dollar headwinds. The betting on a December interest rate hike by the Fed keeps tending toward the “yes” column. In early afternoon, today, the CME FedWatch showed that the traders thought there was a 67.5% chance there would be a raise to 50 - 75 basis points while some thought there was a 6.7% chance that rates would rise to 75 – 100 points. Yet others think there is a 25.8% chance rates will remain where they are. The reason we lead... Read more

Weekly Report: Fri, 10/21/2016 - 17:57

In spite of the continued surge of the U.S. dollar, gold is eking out a gain today thanks to regular trading activity. The dollar dragged gold down by 0.35% and regular trading pushed it up about 0.55%. Silver was more or less in the same boat and both leading precious metals inched up marginally to end the week. The dollar was up about half a percent against the euro; the two big currencies matter most when it comes to gold prices. Today’s jump in the dollar represents an eight-month high. The greenback was down against the yen but up compared to the British pound and Swiss franc. Oil moved... Read more

Daily Report: Thu, 10/20/2016 - 17:16

Currency fluctuations again are helping to drive prices in the precious metals markets. Gold is resisting the force through up-trending regular trading but silver is having no such luck. The U.S. dollar is up against most major currencies, the euro the most important as we eye gold prices. However, also of great interest is dollar strength against the yen and Swiss franc, customarily considered haven plays. This is interesting because gold, obviously also a haven instrument, is trading higher when regular trading is considered in isolation from dollar strength. Today, we can’t blame the... Read more